Offer Details

The offer includes:

  • Brazilian keretin hair straightening, treatments by choice:
  • CocoChoco – 45 EUR,
  • AlfaParf – 35 EUR,
  • CADIVEU – EUR 55.

You have tried everything, but still struggling with dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Dont worry anymore, we have solution for you! The structure of hair is a combination of complex proteins called keratin and its natural moisture. Healthy hair contains 90% of keratin, while the remaining 10% is humidity. Keratin is generally responsible for the strength and resinstance of hair, while its natural moisture is mainly for the elasticity, flexibility, softness and its natural, healthy look. Unfortunately, straightening hair, color, perm, styling, sun, pollution, chemicals in swimming pools and even a daily hair treatment such as combing can destroy keratin and moisture levels in the hair.

  • CocoChoco Brazilian Keratin Treatment brings life to your hair. Reviving of the hair after the first treatment is 80% successful, 90% after the second, and 100% after the third treatment. This treatment uses the same protein of keratin that is found in hair, but in a smaller size, which is then attached to the hair structure for its ongoing recovery.
  • CocoChoco Brazilian Keratin Treatment is simply the fastest, most technically advanced and efficient recovery of hair in the world. This new type of technology was successful on all types of hair, but the greatest results were achieved in an extremely damaged hair.
  • ALFAPARF keratin:
  • The combination of keratin and oil characteristics:

*** Kera – Collagen Complex

The complex, which contains keratin and collagen, through which provides long-lasting smoothness. In combination with the heat transforms the hair and straightens it. The hair gets flat and smooth shape.

*** Babassu oil

Palm oil from the Amazon forest makes the hair soft, shiny and silky to the touch.

  • Keratin treatment CADIVEU:
  • Automatic regeneration of damaged hair.
  • The loss of electrifying hair.
  • Shine renewal.
  • Hair straightening.

The effect lasts at least 3-6 months depending on the hair quality.

Note

  • Each voucher is valid for only one person.
  • You can buy more vouchers for yourself or as a gift.
  • The reserved coupon is required to be paid within 72 hours from the time of booking, otherwise the booking will be considered expired.
  • Coupons will be available on your e-mail after receiving payments
  • The coupon can be used 30 days after purchasing it.
  • After receiving the coupon, book dates through  phone 067 983 300
  • It is necessary to show the coupon as proof of payment!