AVAILABLE DATES: 04.08. – 13.08.2017.
ISLAND Evia – Evia is the largest island of the Aegean Sea and the second largest island in Greece. The island is rich in archaeological sites, monasteries, traditional villages and offers great opportunities for relaxation and entertainment. Long sandy-pebble beach, the smell of the sea, clean clear water, pine forests, olive groves, fig and pistachio plantations make this island a unique and ideal for a holiday for all ages. Close to the capital city Athens, so tourists from the island\’s peaceful atmosphere can go for a short time to reach Agora ancient capital. In addition to beautiful beaches, Evia is proud of its thermal springs. One of the most famous Greek spa Edipsos, where water temperatures is from 30 to 70 degrees, springs from the rock on the coast.
Halkida City is the largest and most important city of the island of Evia, where there are more than 8,000 inhabitants. One of the most important cities of Greece north of Athens, and also ranks among the five largest cities in the Greek islands.
This 3 star hotel is located in Chalkida next to the main beach and offers views of Euripus Strait. Paliria Hotel offers a breakfast room and snack bar. From the balcony of the spacious room you have a sea view. The hotel is situated 70 km from the center of Athens. It is located on the main promenade with the large number of bars and taverns near the sea.
Day 1 / Departure of groups in front of the “City” Hotel at 8 pm. Driving through Albania and Greece with short breaks for rest and border formalities.
Day 2 / Check-in Chalkida in the afternoon hours. Accommodation in a hotel. (The expected entry into the hotel around 2pm). After a rest, going to the beach. In the evening easy walk and seeing Chalkida. Overnight.
TOURS: Mesochoria Limniona Beach, Edipsos (spa with thermal mineral springs), beach Agios Nikolaos, Athens, beach Alikes, Kalamos Beach, Greece Seychelles.
Day 9 / Breakfast. Leaving the hotel. Free time until departure to Montenegro. In the afternoon meeting passengers at the agreed place and departure to Montenegro. Night driving through Greece, Albania, with short breaks for rest.
Day 10. / Arrival to Podgorica in front of the “City” Hotel. End of program.
- Each voucher is valid for only one person.
- You can buy more vouchers, for other persons.
- The reserved coupon is required to be paid within 72 hours from the time of booking, otherwise the booking will be considered expired.
- Coupons will be available on your e-mail after receiving payments
- The coupon can be used until 04.08.2017.
- After purchasing coupon you need to confirm reservation - send the coupon code, name and surname of the passenger, destination and the dates at [email protected] (thus you apply for a travel).
- Transport with comfortable tourist class bus services on this line according to the program;
- The service seven nights at Hotel Paliria 3 *** in Chalkida;
- Guide service;
- International travel insurance;
- Optional excursions and tickets
- Package 3 beaches in Evia (Alikes, Mesochoria Limniona, Kalamos beach)
- A trip to the "Seychelles of Greece"
- Trip to Athens